Wednesday 28 August 2013

Fashion and Makeup Tips by Kajol

Kajol chocolate star of Bollywood she is the best example of Asian beauty. With her dreamy eyes and black shiny hairs she is a perfect Actress and model. As you can see recently she is modeling for many beauty products in India. After a break of few months she is back to his film career.
Fashion is an integral part of Bollywood and the pressure to look glamorous onscreen can be a bit too much at times. But kajol seems to be comfortable with the idea and says “she loves to be trendy and fashionable, reports Bollywood Trade”.


“I love to be a traditional. I have more of a traditional taste. I am using too much Indian dresses. I wear them especially occasionally for marriages and parties. I think western outfits did not gel with my personality,” says Kajol.
For her routine work she uses makeup with the advice of her beauticians and in case of any skin problem she consult to a Dr. She is careful about her beauty. She says nervy thing in the world needs care but beauty needs it specially. So be careful when you are purchasing makeup things and show any kind of negligence if facing any problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment